When I started blogging, I had this blog for regular posts, and I created the Memory Keeper to blog about special family memories. My hope was that I would use those as a springboard for a book. This year, I started the 'A Year of Blogging' as a creative writing experiment. Over the course of the year, it has become harder and harder to keep up with all the blogs. Then I confused the matter even more by putting memories into this blog instead of the Memory Keeper.
So I've decided to consolidate. The posts from the Memory Keeper are now in this blog and are in order. Then I deleted the Memory Keeper. Wow, as a writer, hitting 'delete' was hard. And then confirming that I wanted to delete it was even harder. But I relaxed, because I knew my posts had been safely moved to my 'Fibro Thoughts'. I checked that all the posts were here before I hit delete.
When I finish the year-long experiment, I will have just one blog. And I think that is sufficient.
Alright now, I'm impressed that you know how to move all blog posts from one blog to the other, because ... wait for it .. I don't *gasp*.
ReplyDeleteThough I have to say I feel with you - deleting a blog (even after saving all the content) sounds like a tough thing to do.
Here's to the all NEW Amy's Fibro Thoughts :-) !!